Are you looking for an exciting new role? And are you self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your work?
Do you thrive in varied and challenging scenarios and possess excellent admin skills?
Are you seeking a pivotal role within a technically creative and delivery focused team?
Our dynamic and professional technical event production company based in Poole, Dorset is searching for a highly motivated, professional Team Administrator with a multi-faceted skill set.
This varied, full-time role is a key position within our small, professional, and fast paced company. Our friendly and hard-working team are based in Poole and Cambridge, delivering projects right across the UK & Europe.
This role will provide a business-critical support function working closely with the directors and the ops, warehouse, and sales teams, providing a variety of administrative, logistic & PA support services.
COVID-19 has completely changed our business, but we are a resilient and adaptable team that’s excited for the future and how the technical world of events continues to evolve.
Our growing company has excellent full-time, permanent career opportunity for the right person. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with a proactive attitude and a proven background in a similar role and be able to demonstrate the ability to make a positive difference for our innovative and creative business
The role & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting MD & Directors with administration
- Reception duties including dealing with all incoming calls, enquiries & welcoming office visitors
- Logistics planning and updates, handling related internal & external comms
- Travel & accommodation booking and management for UK & Europe and the UAE
- Project administration including planning and execution of admin for projects & events
- Update & maintenance of company website & gallery
- Updating internal CRM rental system database
- Preparing PowerPoint and sales presentations
- Ad-hoc personal assistant & administrative duties and other general office management duties
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity – these are our company values and the basis on which all iMAG staff conduct themselves
- Professional, friendly, warm and efficient manner
- The ability to handle pressure and meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Proven, consistent attendance & timekeeping skills
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Consistent ability in time management and task prioritisation
- Self-driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
The successful candidate will also require proven experience and skill in the following:
- Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fully computer proficient; specifically MacOS
- WordPress experience
- Photoshop / Basic CAD knowledge would be ideal although not essential
A full UK driving license is also required.
This is a full-time role (Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30) with 1 hour lunch break. In addition, we offer free parking and a host of other flexible benefits. Excellent salary options available on application and dependant on experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a valued member of our awesome team, please email [email protected] including the following:
- Subject Heading: Admin Role
- Your CV & Covering letter
- 2 reasons why you are the perfect candidate for this role
We look forward to speaking with you.
Please do not apply if you are a recruitment agency, we will be taking direct applications only
IMAG Displays are an equal opportunities employer.